Speech and Language Therapist / Logopedist
T.:07 30 61 749
A speech and language therapist works with children and adolescents who have various levels of speech, language and communication problems:
– Assesses language level and expands vocabulary,
– Treats various speech and language problems,
– Teaches children to communicate in various different ways.
Children may have a very wide range of needs, for example:
- Language delay/disorder (which may or may not be associated with a learning difficulty),
- Speech sound disorder or articulation difficulties,
- Hearing Impairment,
- Social skills difficulties,
- Memory/word finding difficulties.